The content management system(CMS) is to include important features such as Administrations, unique content which helps to execute SEO, integration of social media helps in promotions.In CMS we have the facility to use built-in SEO tools that create unique URLs.The CMS can able to affix the twitter account to any shared content and display of shared content can be optimised with the help of Open Graph tags, and google analytics is used for analysis.
We have compiled all our CMS tutorials into short videos for easier understanding and practical application. The videos cover a lot of topics on how to change content, images and create forms and catalogs or galleries. These videos are designed to be short/ not more than 2 minute videos so that you choose the topic that you need to learn and understand fully.
- 1. Login and the CMS Environment
- 2. How to use the Site Manager
- 3. How to use the Edit Option
- 4. How to insert a Table
- 5. How to insert an Image
- 6. How to insert a link in text area
- 7. How to edit scrolling text, image
- 8. How to edit the Menu
- 9. How to make a request for change
- 10. How to edit the catalog
- 11. How to Add a field in the form
- 12. How to set the form properties
- 13. Understanding the form components