ECommerce solution from WebBazaar, Designed for Indians
What is E-Commerce?
E-commerce is a term for any kind of business, or commercial transaction, that involves the transfer of information across the Internet. It covers a range of different types of businesses, from consumer based retail sites, through auction or music sites, to business exchanges trading goods or services between corporations.
E-commerce allows consumers to electronically exchange of goods and services with no barriers of time or distance.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Electronic-commerce
Advantages of Electronic-commerce
1. Enhances convenience: Consumers can make orders for goods at their own convenience and from the comfort of their homes without having to travel to the business premise. Orders are also delivered to their most ideal locations. It is the best shopping option for people .
2. Allows for product and price comparison: When making purchases, customers want to get the best deals. This kind of business model allows product and price comparison by customers so that the best products are bought at the affordable prices. They can get extra benefits like discounts, coupons, items on sale and also get the best deals.
3. Easy fundraising for startups ventures: Many people have the desire to venture into business but lack of sufficient funds to set up shop.. E-commerce makes easier to start-up the business and grow well.
4. Efficient: Resources which are used efficiently since most of the business services are automated. Business owners sometimes spend a lot of resources meeting business needs. E-commerce thrives on efficiency.
5. Customer reach: It is easier to reach many consumers on the internet. Using social media links and good search engine optimization strategies, an internet business can increase brand awareness and grow its customer base.
6. Prompt payments: Payments are fast since online stores ,like electronic or mobile transactions payment methods. The mobile wallet system for merchant accounts drive up sales and increase revenue generation.
7. Ability to sell different products: The flexibility of conducting business over the internet makes it possible for entrepreneurs to display and sell several products and cater to a wider demographic.
Disadvantages of Electronic-Commerce.
1. Poor quality products: Physically you don’t see and inspect whatever you are paying for before it’s delivered, Therefore, the risk of falling victim to the false marketing of buying poor quality products from the virtual shop.
2. Impulsive purchases: Online stores display a large number of products and due to the convenience of shopping, consumers can find themselves making bad financial decisions through impulsive purchases.
3. Internet scammers: The internet is a good thing but often some people have used it for all the wrong reasons.This type of business model are unattractive for some customers.
4. Lack of after sales support: Lack of physical premises, customers find it hard to access after sales support.
5. Fast changing business environment: Technology is improving day by day.. Some entrepreneurs find it hard to keep up and lose a lot of business in the process. This may make business growth unattainable.
6. Loss of personal touch:Business model erodes the personal touch between a customer and the business owner. Cultivating loyalty can thus be a problem since there are many such businesses that provide different options.
7. Delivery of goods can get delayed :Sometimes the delivery delays and this inconveniences the customer. This is different from physical business premises where customers walk out with the products bought.
Type of Electronic-Commerce Solution
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
- Hosted Solution
What is 'Business To Consumer - B To C'
The Business-to-Consumer is a type of E-commerce or electronic commerce is distinguished by the establishment of electronic business relationships between businesses and final customers. It is corresponds to the retail section of E-commerce, where traditional retail trade normally operates.
What is Hosted E-Commerce?
Hosted E-commerce means the provider themselves will host your store. Your website will be live on their servers and they technical support, uptime and performance within agreed parameters. The downside to doing things this way is that you’ll be paying a monthly fee, because your site’s functionality is being provided to you as a service. This fee can sometimes run quite high, and you will also have less control over how your site looks and behaves than some other hosting methods would provide.
OpenCart is secure, adaptable, include rich, trustworthy and can do all that you have to maintain an effective E-commerce business on the web. The choices are numerous when you are hoping to build up an E-commerce site and settling on OpenCart is a choice that you will love. In the event that you are searching for a trusted and experienced OpenCart advancement organization to assist you with your eCommerce business needs, please don't hesitate to connect with the group at Web Bazaar for all your improvement or computerized showcasing needs. We can offer you the administrations that you have to ensure your business is online successful regardless of what measure you are.
I would like to thank Ms.Shweta Shetty and the entire team of Web Bazaar for their wonderful co-operation for making Source Communications go online. It feels nice to see that we are noticed and present online.
In look them just two days to take us there and have satisfied us in all aspects.The team at Web Bazaar was very quick and fast.What impressed me the most was the process that they follow right from the initial discussions till the hosting of website. I have referred them to many of my friends and present business clients.All of them have given me a very positive response about their experience in getting their website done from Web Bazaar.
Business in the current decade depends lot on presentation and promotion along with assured quality of services rendered. Especially in the internet Age, apowerful business apart from being driven by value also depends on a dominating presence in the virtual world. One sureshot way to establish presence online is to have a domain name resistered, website commissioned and promoted aggressively.
Although there are numerous business entities which offer domain registration at dirt cheap prices, there is risk of authenticity of the registered domain. Further, there are also website that allow you to build website from a list of temaplates prelodaded. The troubles with these are investment of time and lack of facilities to fine tune the designs.
I am Asha Praveen from VERNAL CHOCOLATE SHOPPEE. Vernal is into making of delicious and lip licking chocolates, cakes and snacks.
I wish to thank Mrs, Shweta Shetty from Web Bazaar for her speedy service for my website www.chocolatescooking.com, in an affordable price compared to my earlier web designer, where nothing had developed with high price. The timely service with all necessary stuff of my website was done very well. Once again I thank Shweta Shetty from Web Bazaar and refer her services to all my contacts.
We had created a website using online tools that was nothing short of adventure and deep inside our hearts we knew it was no match for any of its contemporaries.
Some skill sets that seem quite easy and obvious upon observing and watching can never be mastered,but when you try to imitate or do-it-yourself ,you will know the value of experimentation.We ended up being a disaster by having a very unimpressive website.We now realize that adventure is just bad planning! When Shweta and her team at Web Bazaar were assigned to develop our website www.southdalenaturals.com, we had the faintest idea that it would be seen by any or many.We started off our business as usual and did not expect any miracles to happen overnight ,but today,after good 2 years of our website's existence,we realized its value when our esteemed customer M/S.Titan industries informed us that they found us thru the internet and they selected us only after seeing our website .We did a business of over 45 lakhs till date with Titan.This is one example of how one website can help in growing your business and how one can impress their customers with a very realistic creation.
Good Morning and Greetings to you all. On behalf of Inspired Indian Foundation, I would place on record the commendable job you guys have done in the making of www.inspireindianfoundation.org. It was a great learning experience in working with a completely dedicated team. This is the Foundation's second website and rest assured, we will come back to you in case we launch a third one.
Keep up the good work and make use of the ii platform to write about unsung heroes. Here's an interesting quote that signifies team-work: "None of us is as strong as all of us."
And, if Web Bazaar is looking for one catchline, then this could be the best: Bonding beyond bandwidth.